GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OUR GIRL GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS – INSTAGRAM
- Competition open to all ages, resident worldwide.
- Entry is open to anyone with the exception of employees of Our Girl and associated promotion partners.
- The promoter is Our Girl.
- The winner’s prize is stated in the competition announcement. There will be one winner, unless stated otherwise.
- How to enter: instructions will be stated in the competition announcement.
- You must follow the steps mentioned in-order for your entry to be valid.
- Entries will only be counted if the official entry method has been followed.
- Competition opening and closing dates will be stated in each announcement. One winner, unless stated otherwise, will be chosen at random from all entries received via the official channel of entry and notified within 2 days via direct message on Instagram.
- Cash prizes will be paid in equal 5-month instalments.
- Entrants must reply with their valid postal address and email address. If a winner does not return necessary details within 2 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award to a new winner.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity, e.g. publicity photographs, news article, social media etc.
- Details of the winner’s names and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details.
- If you would like to know the name of the winners please send an email to: email@example.com.
- No personal information will be passed on to any third party.
- We will never ask you for any card details.
- Our Girl may use your data for future marketing and research communications.
- The judge’s/management decision is final. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid customer disappointment.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Instagram.